I’m Austin Morgan – the foreigner. I’m a 24 year-old old from the Chicagoland area teaching English in Japan, and I’m not immune to the money battles we all will face in life.
Don’t you wish we had a money map in our lives sometimes? Loans, savings, debt, mortgages, and careers – it never seems to get any easier.
Foreigner’s Finances is the co-captain through your inaugural money journey.
FF will not only guide you through the new money decisions you’ll face in your life, but it’ll provide you a friendly face to learn from, bounce ideas off, and relate to.
Japan’s played a huge role in my life, and FF we’ll also take a look at what we can learn financially, and personally, from not just the Japanese, but other cultures as well. Perspective is inspiration and we can learn a lot about ourselves by stepping outside of our personal space bubbles and getting our minds reworked sometimes.
Besides, let’s face it, we’re all global now.
Come along for the ride as we explore ways to dominate our finances, prepare for the future, and maximize our lives.
Ways to Stay in Touch with FF & Austin
- Subscribe to the RSS feed or get posts delivered right to your email
- Follow FF on Twitter @foreignersfinan
- Read FF posts through Facebook
- Listen to the Foreigner’s Finances Podcast
- Watch an episode of FFTV
Feel free to e-mail me if you ever have any questions about money, the site, or me: austin [@] foreignersfinances [dot] com
Last, please leave a comment on a post! I’d love to hear what you think.
The FF All-Star Team (Read these first!)
- How I Saved $65 With a Five Minute Phone Call
- Vacation Abroad? – Prepare Your Financial Accounts for Stress-Free Living
- Paid to Travel the World and Other Reasons Teaching English Abroad Has Taken Off
- 3 Steps for Outrageous Savings in College
- Do I Send Money Home? Dealing With Exchange Rates
Check out my complete list of guest posts HERE.
I love learning about money and am able to hold my own in a conversation, but I’m not a financial planner and any advice on this blog is for entertainment purposes. I can not be held responsible for any financial wrongdoings, so please discuss any major financial decisions with a certified financial planner.